Sciemetric is looking for an Electrical Controls Engineer to work with our growing team in Pune, India.
Sciemetric is a leader in Industry 4.0 technologies for in-process testing, front-line defect detection, and distributed process control, for both manufacturing and industrial applications. Using the sigPOD and Sciemetric EDGE alongside our advanced data analytics platforms, QualityWorX and Sciemetric Studio, we provide advanced defect detection solutions for virtually any repeatable process in a plant.
As part of the TASI Product Integrity group of companies, Sciemetric works alongside other leading test companies Cincinnati Test Systems, innomatec, and Sierra-CP in India. Our India team is in a rapid period of growth, recently moving into a new larger office (learn more), which includes an Engineering Center of Excellence as we redefine leak testing, process control, and data management for Industry 4.0.
Learn more about this exciting opportunity as part of this growing team, below.
The Controls Engineer is responsible for the designing of electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic control systems, analyzes prints, troubleshoots and debugs electrical and pneumatic designs, determines material and component specifications, and writes programming to operate machinery at a high level of proficiency.
This is a mid-level position, capable of designing and troubleshooting complex electrical functions while working independently. This position reports to the team business unit manager.
Hardware Knowledge (Hands-On Experience)
- PLC - Allen Bradley: CompactLogix, ControlLogix, MicroLogix, and Siemens
- HMI - Allen Bradley: Panelview Plus, Siemens: TP, OP Series
- Communications - Allen Bradley Ethernet I/P, ControlNet, Siemens: Profibus
- Servos – Allen Bradley: Kenetics 6000, SERCOS Servo Drive Interface, Yaskawa: SGDV, SGDH
- Vision – Keyence / Cognex / DVT
- PLC - Allen Bradley: Studio 5000, RSLogix 500, Siemens: TIA Portal
- HMI - Allen Bradley: FactoryTalk View Studio, RSView, PanelBuilder, Siemens: TIA Portal, ProTool
- CAD Design - AutoCAD, Eplan
- Communications - Allen Bradley: RSNetworks, RSLinx, Ethernet, ControlNet, Siemens: Profibus
- Servos - Allen Bradley: Kinetics 6000
- Bachelor of Science degree in electrical engineering. 5+ years in related field
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal in English
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include "Electrical Controls Engineer - India" in the subject line.