Sciemetric partner, Cincinnati Test Systems Inc. is a leader in the design and manufacture of leak test and assembly verification instrumentation with custom solutions for a wide range of manufacturing operations. CTS serves a diverse cross section of Industries, in the areas of: Transportation, Energy, Medical, Consumer & Industrial, and many more product areas.
Cincinnati Test Systems and Sciemetric operate out of the same office in Pune, India.
Duties and responsibilities
As a Mechanical Engineer your primary function will be to design customized, turn-key equipment ranging from manual benchtop fixtures to fully automated robot cells.
- Maintenance of standard design practices, standards, documentation, libraries, and software.
- Works with engineers and representatives of other departments in the design, evaluation and improvement of tools, methods, and processes within the company.
- Leads mechanical engineering staff in using sound principles, theories, and concepts in analyzing complex engineering problems.
- Remain informed of new engineering technologies related to new materials, processes, and procedures to enhance and improve CTS products.
- Devises and coaches the mechanical engineering staff in applying new approaches to mechanical engineering problems.
- Use expertise to complete special projects as requested by management.
- Assist others on the team, to improve CTS support systems, and to meet or exceed departmental and corporate goals of supplying quality equipment and maintaining satisfied customers.
- Works with the project manager to prepare documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 3 to 5 years of applicable experience
- 3D design capabilities using Solidworks
- Automation and machine design experience, preferred
- Open and effective communication
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include "Mechanical Engineer - India" in the subject line.