Do you love solving challenging data analytics problems? Do you have a passion for designing leading-edge enterprise systems? Are you a software developer looking for a positive and dynamic work environment?
Sciemetric is looking for a software developer to join our growing team. In this role, you will work with leading-edge technologies to drive improvements to production processes and meet the complex data demands of global manufacturing companies.
You will be part of a core team responsible for data storage, analytics and visualization. While focused on application software, you will be working closely with the hardware and embedded software teams to deliver a complete end-to-end data collection and analysis solution, as well as architecting on-premises and in-cloud deployments.
What will you be doing?
- Working closely with the leadership team and senior team members on defining product design
- Writing clean, efficient, testable code using an agile methodology
- Taking ownership of functional areas and leading related development activities
- Collaborating with other developers, product owners, and leaders to build awesome products
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience as a Software Developer
- Excellent problem-solving, decision-making and communication skills
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Experience with relational database design, MS SQL Server considered an asset
- Knowledge of coding languages and frameworks, especially .NET, C#, WPF, C++
- Knowledge of black box/white box testing and unit testing frameworks (e.g. NUnit)
- Familiarity with Lua considered an asset
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies