Location: Pune, India
Sciemetric is looking for Principal / Sr. Software Engineer to be based out of Pune to work as part of our R&D development team to define, design, develop, implement, and maintain software products that meet the corporate requirements for high quality, performance, and leading-edge technology related to manufacturing intelligence.
- Work in an agile team environment to plan, design, develop and enhance products for manufacturing intelligence.
- Perform development activities in accordance with ISO processes and procedures.
- Interact with product management to understand customer and product requirements.
- Interact and coordinate with other development teams working on related products.
- Interact with customer support and application installation engineers to support end-customer issues and needs.
- University degree in computer science or computer engineering
- 10 years experience with expertise in:
- Windows applications and services
- C# application development using MVVM, WPF and WCF
- .NET Core
- MS SQL Server and SQL
- Unit testing and debugging
- Data analytics, SPC
- Industrial communications protocols
- Experience using SciChart WPF and DevExpress WPF UI Library is a big asset
Additional Desired Skills:
The following skills are highly desirable for this position:
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Knowledge of various fields of engineering, software, hardware, mathematics, physics, sensors, data analytics, etc.
Very self-motivated with developed problem-solving skills
Data acquisition, digital signal processing and statistical techniques
Any experience with:
Spring.Net Application Framework
Unity for IoC
Perforce for revision control
Jenkins for CI/CD
Jira for agile methodology
Code Collaborator for peer code reviews
Sciemetric has worked with manufacturers for over 25 years to solve their biggest productivity and quality issues and optimize their production lines quickly. Sciemetric’s people are specialists in modern manufacturing and industrial processes, with technology, products, and experience that span the assembly line and beyond. To harness the full potential of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and Industry 4.0, it’s not enough to just collect data from processes—you need to collect the right data and be able to access insights to help you improve your line.
Sciemetric’s process monitoring, data collection, and data analytics capabilities help customers achieve actionable insight in real-time. This empowers individuals to become effective agents of change in their organizations and drives continuous improvement in quality, profitability, and efficiency. The breadth and depth of Sciemetric’s expertise comes of walking thousands of manufacturing lines, creating hundreds of applications, and installing thousands of systems worldwide.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include "Sr. Software Engineer - India" in the subject line.