Sciemetric is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to be based out of Rochester Hills, Michigan (Detroit, USA) to work as part of our R&D development team to define, design, develop, implement, and maintain software products that meet the corporate requirements for high quality, performance, and leading-edge technology related to manufacturing intelligence.
- Work in an agile team environment to plan, design, develop and enhance products for manufacturing intelligence
- Perform development activities in accordance with ISO processes and procedures
- Interact with product management to understand customer and product requirements
- Interact and coordinate with other development teams working on related products
- Interact with customer support and application installation engineers to support end-customer issues and needs
- University degree in computer science or computer engineering
- 5 to 10 years experience with expertise in:
- Windows applications and services
- C# application development using MVVM, WPF
- .NET Core
- Data analytics, SPC
- Industrial communications protocols
Additional Desired Skills
The following skills are highly desirable for this position:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of various fields of engineering, software, hardware, mathematics, physics, sensors, data analytics, etc.
- Very self-motivated with developed problem-solving skills
- Data acquisition, digital signal processing and statistical techniques
Sciemetric has worked with manufacturers for over 25 years to solve their biggest productivity and quality issues, and optimize their production lines quickly. Sciemetric’s people are specialists in modern manufacturing and industrial processes, with technology, products, and experience that span the assembly line and beyond. To harness the full potential of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and Industry 4.0, it’s not enough to just collect data from processes—you need to collect the right data and be able to access insights to help you improve your line.
Sciemetric’s process monitoring, data collection, and data analytics capabilities help customers achieve actionable insight in real-time. This empowers individuals to become effective agents of change in their organizations and drives continuous improvement in quality, profitability, and efficiency. The breadth and depth of Sciemetric’s expertise comes of walking thousands of manufacturing lines, creating hundreds of applications, and installing thousands of systems worldwide.
Apply to email@example.com. Please include "Sr. Software Engineer - R&D: Rochester Hills, MI" in the subject line.