An Industry 4.0 strategy can’t be complete if valuable information is left behind. Industrial companies need a solution that captures all the data from as many processes as possible across the connected environment. Working with partners, Sciemetric has developed a set of connectors and gateways to ensure that QualityWorX reveals a comprehensive view of your production line.
Collect all types of manufacturing data
Modern manufacturing generates many data types. QualityWorX can handle them all:
- Full process signatures and all their associated data, unique to QualityWorX
- Machine vision images and data
- Pass/Fail status
- Scalar feature values and specification limits
- User-defined, part-specific process parameters
- Defect & repair data
- Manufacturing line configuration
Gather data from most test systems, PLCs, tool controllers and databases
Our list of connectors is large and growing:
- Popular PLCs
- Test systems from Sciemetric, Cincinnati Test Systems, other vendors or custom
- Leading brands of rundown tools
- Other tools such as welders
- Vision systems
- End-of-line tests such as hot test, leak test, cold test
- Data acquisition products
Put your manufacturing data to work
As the number of connected systems in an industrial environment increases, manufacturers are becoming increasingly aware of the value of data and manufacturing metrics to quickly resolve issues and proactively manage production. Sciemetric’s Data Intelligence software suite is an Industry 4.0 solution for manufacturers looking to unlock the potential of production data to make improvements across the line and the enterprise.
QualityWorX brings Industry 4.0 to CTS leak testing
We are excited to introduce the first of many innovations to come from the collaboration between Sciemetric and Cincinnati Test Systems—the QualityWorX CTS DataHub and QualityWorX CTS Connector. This capability helps CTS customers collect data from their leak testers for advanced analysis and faster decision-making across the smart factory.