Location: Pune, India
The position is based in Pune under Sciemetric Technologies India – A TASI Group Company. The position will support the Sciemetric Business Development organization – Globally and within India. The Marketing Analyst will develop market analysis and trends reports, produce competition comparison reports, and supply these details to the sales department in a comprehensive format. Manage marketing campaigns, produce written and visual materials to obtain customer attention, and plan seminars and tradeshow activities. All activities conducted by the marketing analyst are to increase customer leads into Sciemetric.
1. Develop market analysis reports
- Produce competitive instrument and system supplier reports
- Analyse and report on new emerging markets for leak testing
- Identify existing customer market trends and identify growing market trends
- Carry out segmentation of customers
- Carry out cross-pollination of customers across multiple territories and industries
2. Creating a database of potential customers
- Locating and researching key target areas' contact details for various domains
3. Lead generation of target accounts
- Communicating with potential customers and leads via emails, phone calls, and mailings.
- Engaging business customers and building relationships.
- Identifying new business opportunities by identifying and contacting potential customers to arrange meetings with sales representatives.
4. Assisting the sales team in managing sales and marketing campaigns, including follow-up calls.
5. Support co-branding for TASI Group companies - CTS, Sciemetric, and Innomatec.
6. Perform other duties as required or assigned by the Marketing Director and/or requested by General Manager or VP of Sales.
- A four-year degree in Marketing or similar
- At least 5 years of related experience
- Experience with Microsoft Word, advanced Excel, Marketing Automation, and CRM reporting
- Excellent writing skills, customer service, and communication skills
- Ability to travel with overnight stays
- Preferred to have the technical knowledge and ability to learn about mechanical machinery, seal tooling, pneumatic operating circuits, electrical controls, data communication with PLC, and digital input/output interface between controllers.
- Communication, Customer Service, Leadership, Innovative, and Problem-Solving skills
- Ability to understand technical concepts and machinery functionality
- Effectively communicate with all levels within and outside the organization
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include "Marketing Analyst - Pune" in the subject line.