- Knowledge about the automobile manufacturers & application area of engines, EV, and components, specifically in leak test and in-process verification.
- Be able to prepare the equipment/technical presentation in line with customers’ requirements
- Excellent communication & relationship building
- Create new sales and marketing strategies that target B2B customers and positions Leak test and in-process testing products as the best solutions for prospective clients
- Manage customer relations by soliciting and logging client feedback and evaluating the data we receive through digital channels
- Generate high-quality sales leads and follow up after initial meeting
- Identify areas where we can improve customer satisfaction and repeat business, then communicate those issues and possible solutions to upper management
- Set and achieve sales goals and quotas on a monthly and quarterly basis
- High motivation, Self-motivated learner
- Team player, active person, good communication skills (English)
- Customer orientation, quality driven
- Excellent communication skills
Apply to email@example.com. Please include "Sales Engineer" in the subject line.