Location: Sciemetric's shared office in Pune, India
As the PPC specialist, you will improve and expand the search engine marketing programs for four global companies under TASI’s Product Integrity organization: Sciemetric, Cincinnati Test Systems, Sierra CP Engineering, and innomatec.
- Manage paid search campaigns across platforms such as Google Ads and Bing.
- Develop programs for new PPC campaigns based on research and company objectives, including creating ad copy.
- Drive performance of campaigns through on-going strategic optimization.
- Provide regular reports on search campaign performance and action plans based on your analysis.
- Work closely with members of the marketing team to find collaboration and cross-channel opportunities.
- Stay up to date on latest PPC trends and best practices.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience executing campaigns in Google Ads, Bing, Yahoo; experience with retargeting.
- Expertise with reporting and tracking tools, such as Google Analytics.
- Google Ads certified.
- Excellent written and verbal communication (English).
- Highly motivated team player able to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Comfortable working with technical topics and content.
Apply to email@example.com. Please include "SEM - India" in the subject line.