Location: Pune, India
Sciemetric is looking for a Senior Hardware Design Engineer to work as part of our R&D development team to design and testing of data acquisition, leak test products for industrial assembly plants. These products are used to detect defects and improve production processes for Fortune 500 companies. In this role, the candidate will execute the complete hardware development lifecycle and also be responsible for designing in house production test jigs for QA.
- Work in an agile team environment to plan, design, develop and enhance products for manufacturing intelligence.
- Board bring-up
- Analog and mixed signal electronic design
- Test and debug
- Schematic capture
- Layout design
- Component engineering and library management
- Product documentation
- Design using Altium or similar EDA tool
- Release to manufacturing
- BOM analysis and lifecycle analysis
- Design for manufacturing
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in Electronics/Telecommunication/ Electrical engineering
- 3 to 8 years of relevant experience.
- Strong knowledge in Analog design, Digital design, Operational amplifiers, discrete component engineering
- High speed and low noise PCB design techniques
- Use of Lab equipment like Oscilloscope, Multi-meter, Logic analyser etc.
- Debugging techniques
- Soldering and rework skills
- SPICE simulations
- Embedded micro controller programming using C/C++
- Knowledge of FPGA design using VHDL/Verilog
- Team player with strong communication skills
Additional Desired Skills
The following skills are highly desirable for this position:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of various fields of engineering, hardware, mathematics, physics, sensors, data analytics, etc.
- Very self-motivated with developed problem-solving skills
- Data acquisition, digital signal processing and statistical techniques
Any experience with:
- Python / Lua scripting
- Signal and power integrity analysis
- RF design
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include "Sr Hardware Design Engineer - Pune" in the subject line.