Location: Sciemetric's office in Pune, India
Put your SEO skills to work for a high growth international organization. Join our large and expanding team in Pune where your contributions will be valued and noticed. Be our in-house expert on SEO to drive organic traffic and conversions for four global companies under TASI’s Product Integrity organization: Sciemetric, Cincinnati Test Systems, Sierra CP Engineering and innomatec.
- Create and implement effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies for TASI Product Integrity companies.
- Conduct keyword research to identify improvement and optimization opportunities.
- Work closely with members of the marketing team to find collaboration and cross-channel opportunities.
- Provide direction to our content developers to ensure content matches SEO strategy and keywords. If you can edit English content to reflect your strategy, in addition to supporting our other resources, that is an asset.
- Track, report and analyse SEO and adapt plans based on results.
- 3+ years of experience in SEO management.
- Proven track record in SEO with a focus on conversions.
- Familiarity with relevant tools and web analytics tools.
- An understanding of the technical aspects of SEO, i.e., what a website needs to perform well. You’d be expected to direct our providers on making improvements.
- Experience in reporting on SEO KPIs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication (English).
- Comfortable working with technical topics and content.
- Highly motivated team player able to manage multiple projects at the same time.
Apply to email@example.com. Please include "SE0 - India" in the subject line.