Sciemetric Studio is used by manufacturers across the globe to identify and analyze quality issues quickly, before they affect downstream processes. The latest release of Sciemetric Studio provides even more data-driven intelligence to catch defects on your line:
- Apply Nelson rules for Statistical Process Control (SPC), in real-time or historically
- Enable real-time alerts, accessible through access-controlled Audit Log or direct emails
- Monitor production data for continuous improvement
- Drill down into data to determine the cause of a part failure, within minutes
- View the complete data history for a part
- Set optimized test limits on the station
- Evaluate the effectiveness of a test
- Compare and trend information across stations to determine variations
See it in action! Manufacturing analytics at your fingertips
Real-time alerting engine for real-time data monitoring
Watch how easy it is to apply alerts and start using Sciemetric Studio's new real-time alerting engine for continuous real-time data monitoring.
Limit setting using SPC-based charts and capabilities
Sciemetric Studio makes limit setting simple using new SPC-based charts. Watch the video to see how it's done.
Case Study: Medical device maker automates defect detection and quality control using Sciemetric Studio's SPC-enabled real-time alerting engine
Learn how Sciemetric's QualityWorX data collection and analytics suite helped a manufacturer of medical devices to digitize their paper record keeping methods, and applied automated defect detection and quality control using Studio's new SPC-enabled real-time alerting engine.