New Sciemetric Studio LT software makes viewing and analyzing production data fast and easy
March 18, 2015 - Ottawa, Canada – Sciemetric Instruments (www.sciemetric.com) a pioneer in technologies used by many global manufacturers to increase yield, improve quality and optimize manufacturing processes, today released Sciemetric Studio LT, the first product of a new family of analytics software designed to provide manufacturers with the visibility into their assembly line processes to boost quality, improve yield, optimize test stations and reduce costs.
Sciemetric Studio LT software enables users of Sciemetric’s sigPOD in-station process monitoring and data acquisition platform to make use of the data collected without making a large investment in a database or other infrastructure.
- Features an intuitive, freshly designed interface to make it easy to visualize data on your desktop. Simultaneously analyze and review data for up to 1000 parts with the ability to expand, magnify and customize data views including signatures.
- View, extract, compare and analyze images from cameras and vision systems. Integrate these images into the part history.
- Simple installation with no database required.
- Part History is a tree-based navigation of part data that enables detailed investigation of pass/fail results, waveform characteristics and feature checks on a single serial number. Ability to collate data from multiple sources into a single part history report. This allows users to easily compare and visually see defects and with a few clicks of a mouse find out what part is affected with drill down capability to help determine root cause.
- Trend enables users to overlay waveforms or data to spot variations over multiple test stations and parts. Designed to enable drill-down to the serial number and single part history with a range of trend views, such as filmstrip view of images, serial number or time stamp, part count and pass/fail count statistics, judgment pareto and value histogram and more, which can be used to identify issues affecting quality and help to determine ways to optimize station’s productivity.
Sciemetric Studio LT is the first release in the Sciemetric Studio of manufacturing analytics tools. Further releases will be announced later in 2015.
A 30-day free trial of Sciemetric Studio LT is available. For more information, visit http://www.sciemetric.com/products/data-management/new-sciemetric-studio-lt.
Sciemetric (www.sciemetric.com) provides global manufacturers with the visibility they need into their assembly line processes to optimize yield, boost quality and reduce costs. The company has worked in measurement and data management for over 30 years. In the 1990s, Sciemetric pioneered signature analysis for in-process defect detection in manufacturing. Today, the company is a specialist in manufacturing, with technology and experience that span processes across the assembly line. The breadth and depth of Sciemetric’s expertise is unique, and the result of walking thousands of manufacturing lines, creating hundreds of applications and installing thousands of systems worldwide. Sciemetric has sales and support locations in Canada, the U.S., the U.K., India and China.