Manufacturers using sigPOD in-process monitoring and test systems and CTS leak test instruments can now take their first steps into Industry 4.0 with the QualityWorX CTS DataHub.
This turnkey platform can collect and consolidate part data from any combination of tests from up to five devices for advanced analysis using Sciemetric Studio. Start making data-driven decisions within minutes!
- Fully turnkey solution: database, analytics all in one package
- Easy set up: start collecting and analyzing data in minutes
- All test and part data, including digital process signatures
- Includes Sciemetric Studio LT manufacturing analytics for data and trend analysis
- Use with sigPOD and CTS leak test instruments on the same hub
- Simple solution for part traceability
Use data to improve your test
Want to find out how to solve some of the biggest problems with one of the most challenging tests on the line? In this free e-book, learn how digital process signatures give you the insight you need to improve your leak test with better limit setting, greater repeatability, reduced cycle times, full traceability, and more.
Traceability and root-cause analysis
More and more, a manufacturer’s customers are demanding a traceability system – verification that the products they buy meet their specifications and all relevant industry compliance standards. Read more about how Sciemetric’s sigPOD test and process monitoring systems and QualityWorX data management software help you deliver the part traceability your customers expect.
"Ask The Experts" video series
Learn how to use data to make a difference in your tests and processes
How can I use production data to minimize the cost and impact of a production recall?