No other vision data management and analytics solution
lets you work with data the way we do
Sciemetric’s award-winning QualityWorX Vision solution allows you to consolidate your vision data – images and scalar information – in a single repository, organized in a schema that mimics your production line. We provide the analytics tools to help you find what you’re looking for more quickly and review, analyze, and trend the data so that you can make improvements to your vision inspection applications.
See QualityWorX Vision in action
Don’t ignore the value of the data collected by your vision inspection system. Watch this video to see how QualityWorX Vision helps you collect, store, analyze and report on this critical data for faster issue resolution and decision-making you can trust.
Improve accessibility and file management of data from Cognex In-Sight cameras
QualityWorX Vision makes it possible
QualityWorX Vision allows you to:
- Collect and store in a single database scalar data and images, including image overlay information, from multiple cameras, traceable to a part serial number
- Capture images and data for systems with limited or no storage capability at the camera level
- Collect data from leading vision system vendors
- Avoid the need to run down to the plant floor with USB sticks to move images from plant floor system to your system for reanalyzing
- Use manufacturing analytics to enable fast retrieval, review and analysis of image and scalar data
- Scale from single station to all cameras to all inspection systems on the plant floor (e.g., leak test, fastening systems, in-process test stations, etc.)
How to lever the data from machine vision inspection applications to improve quality, productivity
Vision systems are valuable tools for quality inspection, but how are you using the massive number of images and amount of data they produce? This e-book explains why you should integrate machine vision output with the rest of your process data for a complete picture of production health.
QualityWorX brings your data together so you can put it to work
Images and data work together in consolidated part history
Smart factories today generate reams of data from processes and tests across the production line. Being able to collect, store, analyze, and report on all the data means you can find the root cause of problems faster and solve them more reliably so they don’t affect production down the line. Our suite of QualityWorX manufacturing analytics software lets you include machine vision images and data in a full part history so vision systems are no longer a silo.
Manage all your data in one place
Data is in our DNA. Leading discrete manufacturers have implemented our QualityWorX data management and manufacturing analytics solution to turn information into insight on their production lines enterprise-wide. Our solution doesn’t just collect data from vision inspection systems – almost any process or test today can be tied into QualityWorX, giving our customers a complete, consolidated picture of quality and productivity across their connected factory.