Sciemetric is a leader in Industry 4.0 technologies for in-process testing, front-line defect detection, and distributed process control, for both manufacturing and industrial applications. Using the sigPOD and Sciemetric EDGE alongside our advanced data analytics platforms, QualityWorX and Sciemetric Studio, we provide advanced defect detection solutions for virtually any repeatable process in a plant.
As part of the TASI Product Integrity group of companies, Sciemetric works alongside other leading test companies Cincinnati Test Systems, innomatec, and Sierra-CP in India. Our India team is in a rapid period of growth, recently moving into a new larger office (learn more), which includes an Engineering Center of Excellence as we redefine leak testing, process control, and data management for Industry 4.0.
Learn more about this exciting opportunity as part of this growing team, below.
Sciemetric is looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to work with our growing team in Pune, India. Working in an Agile/Scrum environment with leading edge programming languages, you will be developing products that detect deficiencies and improve production processes for Fortune 500 companies. In this role you execute the complete embedded software development lifecycle.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
- Support software QA and optimize performance
- Interface with hardware design and development
- Proven working experience (5+ years) in software engineering with POSIX compliant RTOS embedded systems
- Working knowledge of QNX, Linux RTOS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets including hardware device drivers
- Solid programming experience in C++, C
- Experience with Eclipse based development environments
- Well organized with excellent planning skills preferably in an agile environment with a commitment to timelines, estimates, budgets, and risks
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and resourcefully get things done, self-starter
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment, where customer driven priorities can require rapid juggling of priorities and tasks
Preferred candidate qualifications:
- Unit and Nunit, black box/white box testing
- Network TCP/IP protocol network topology and security
- Microsoft SQL Server, basic dba and querying
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include "Embedded Software Engineer - India" in the subject line.