By using this Remote Support Session, you understand the following.
Features of this software:
- Ability to diagnose and resolve problems remotely.
- Allows your support representative to view or control your desktop.
- Easy to use and totally secure. You are in full control and can end the session at any time. File transfer via direct transfer to or from the support representative.
- The remove support software does not need to be installed on your computer and does not require administrative privileges. After the remote session is completed, you can simply delete the applet.
- Completely secure data channels with key exchange and AES (256 Bit) session encoding, the same security standard used in HTTPS/SSL technologies—the gold standard in security on the internet.
Terms and Conditions of Sciemetric Remote Support:
- The technician will be able to view your entire desktop.
- Since the technician will be viewing your desktop, please close any personal or confidential information on your screen.
- Remote service and software is provided "as is" and at customer’s sole risk.
- You are responsible for the backup of your data and applications.
- Some problems may not be able to be rectified via a remote link.
- Sciemetric Instruments ULC is not liable for consequential damages of any kind nor is it liable for unauthorized access to anybody's computers via the TeamViewer remote software. (Anyone can connect to your computer using TeamViewer; however, they will need the password and unique identifier to do so). Sciemetric Instruments Inc. will not disclose passwords or IDs to any 3rd party nor will any data from the session be saved without the express permission of the user. In such case as data is provided, it will not be shared nor be used beyond its purpose to support the customer.
- In no event shall Sciemetric Instruments ULC or its subsidiaries be liable for any types of damages whatsoever (including without limitation damages resulting from loss of use, loss of data, loss of profits or loss of business) arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use this application or service.
- It is recommended that you back up all data and files on the system before initiating a remote support session.
- These terms are subject to change without notice.
If you have any questions about these terms, please contact email@example.com.